Fans-for-Fans-TRIBUTE
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

PortalStartseiteHomepageChatNeueste BilderAnmeldenImpressumLogin
This forum is currently not operated.
The admin of this site is currently not able to exercise his / her health (breast cancer).
The moderator currently has too much to do in private life and professionally.
We ask for your understanding,
which is not, as every year else, the layout adapted to the given events,
the various guest accesses are not free and also no new contributions are currently posted.

. We mourn the victims of .
. Flight #4u9525 . Paris 13 November 2015 . Brussels 22 March 2016 .
. Orlando 12 June 2016 . Nice 14 July 2016 . Munich 22 July 2016 . Berlin 19 December 2016 .

7.794 Fans across social media - 206.546 access goggle+ page - SPECIAL THANKS to most FANS we have from MEXICO !!!

Teilen

Majestik Magnificent called the Fans for September 27th 2011

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
MJremember

MJremember

Moonwalks : 5227

Land : Germany

Favorite MJ : F*CK THE PRESS - MJ IS THE BEST

Majestik Magnificent called the Fans for September 27th 2011 Empty
BeitragThema: Majestik Magnificent called the Fans for September 27th 2011   Majestik Magnificent called the Fans for September 27th 2011 EmptyMo 26 Sep - 22:21 1690

Hello fans,

This is Majestik Magnificent.
I am calling upon you to remind you that the trial starts on the 27th. Please let’s not lose sight of the support that is needed.
Remember you are the voice of Michael now!
We don’t want the press saying the fans don’t care and don’t show up, especially on the first day of court.
The family needs you out in numbers really really badly.
I also know that a lot of you can’t make it and I feel you will be there in spirit.
I understand that.

Please try to come out with your signs.
Even though it has been over two years, let’s show the world that Michael’s legacy and fans still support him no matter what!
Let’s work together and make a strong showing on the 27th at the courthouse.
Delaying the trial the way they did was a ploy to make it hard for you to come and divide you, but let the court and the world know that you are loyal and can never be divided, no matter what!

And remember, most of the stuff that you hear in the press about the family is not true.
Once again this is a ploy to divide and conquer.
I only send out a letter when feel it is very very important.
Please contact all your friends and fans that you know and repost this letter and make sure it gets to everyone.
Hopefully I will see all of you at the court on the 27th.
This is so important.

We want to have a great attendance and create awareness to show people that you all have not forgotten Michael.
The press is looking for a reason to give the fans a bad rep.
Let’s prove them wrong!
This letter will go to every family member- ALL of the Jacksons.
They are aware of this letter.
I thank you for your sincerity and love for my friend Michael Jackson, and look forward to seeing all of you at the courthouse on the 27th.

Very Respectfully,
Majestik Magnificent

---------------------------------------------------

deutsche übersetzung von just mike aus dem jacksonandworld

Hallo fans,

Hier ist Majestik Magnificent.
Ich rufe Euch an,um zu Erinnern, daß der Prozess am 27ten losgeht.
Lasst uns nicht aus den Augen verlieren, dass jatzt Unterstützung vonnöten ist!
Erinnert Euch daran, dass ihr jetzt Michaels Stimme seid!
Wir wolles es vermeiden, dass die Presse verkündet, die Fans würde es nicht kümmern und dass sie nicht am Gericht erscheinen-besonders am ersten Tag der Verhandlung.
Die Familie braucht Euch in Scharen, und das sehr dringend.

Ich weiss auch, dass viele von Euch nicht werden dasein können, aber ich fühle auch, dass Ihr im Geiste dasein werdet.
Dafür habe ich Verständnis.
Versucht aber, Euer Zeichen zu setzen.
Auch wenn es nun über 2 Jahre her ist, lasst uns der Welt zeigen, dass es Sein Vermächtnis ist und wir Fans Ihn unterstützen, komme was wolle.
Lasst uns zusammenarbeiten und am 27ten zahlreich am Gericht ersheinen.
Eine Verzögerung des Prozesses, wie es getan wurde, war ein Trick, um Euch am Kommen zu hindern und ein Versuch der Spaltung....aber lasst das Gericht und die Welt wissen, dass Ihr loyal seid und nicht spaltbar, egal was da kommt! Und denkt dran,dass das Meiste, was Ihr über die Family (the Jacksons Anm.JM) lest, unwahr ist.
Das ist wieder mal ein Versuch des Eroberns und des Spaltens.

Ich schreibe solche Briefe nur, wenn ich denke, dass es sehr nötig ist.
Kontaktiere all deine Freunde und Fans, die Du kennst, um sicherzustellen, dass dieser Brief alle erreicht! Vermehrt diesen Brief!
Ich hoffe, Euch alle im Gericht zu sehen.
Das ist soo wichtig!
Wir wollen eine große Teilnahme erreichen um das Bewusstsein zu schaffen...den Menschen zu zeigen,dass wir Michael nicht vergessen haben! Die Presse wartet nur auf die Gelegenheit, die Fans schlecht aussehen zu lassen. Lasst uns denen das Gegenteil beweisen!
Dieser Brief wird an ALLE mitglieder der Jacksons verschickt. Sie sind sich dieses Schreibens bewusst.

Ich danke Euch für die Aufrichtigkeit und die Liebe zu meinem Freund Michael Jackson und freue mich, Euch alle am 27ten am Gericht zu sehen.

Mit grösstem Respekt
Majestik Magnificent

Nach oben Nach unten
https://mj-fans-for-fans.forumieren.com

Majestik Magnificent called the Fans for September 27th 2011

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1